Erickson’s Team Coaching Certification
Who is this course for:
- Coaches wanting to develop effective frameworks to work with teams both virtually and in-person
- Internal organizational coaches wanting to contribute to a productive working environment by fostering strong teams
What you will learn:
- Conduct full team coaching sessions applying Erickson’s unique team coaching structure.
- Apply both social psychological and relevant brain science to ensure efficient interactions and productive conversations.
- Discover and use the neurodynamics of strong systems thinking to create cohesion and collaboration.
- Facilitate strong cognition and strong team ‘flow’ at the very same time.
- Foster open and creative dialogue during team discussions
- Fire up clear, comprehensive, and logical team thinking processes.
Achieve an ACTC Credential with Erickson and the ICF
Erickson has recently been approved to provide the official coach training required to be awarded an Advanced Certification in Team Coaching with the International Coaching Federation. The training consists of three parts and is 60 hours in total. Required courses to become accredited:
- High Performance Team Coaching
- Advanced Team Coaching (Dates coming soon)
- Supervision Group Coaching 5 Hours (Dates coming soon)
Price of High Performance Team Coaching: 1 200 Euro, VAT not incl.
Duration: 31.10 – 02.11, Sofia, Bulgaria Book your seat by filling the form: