The Art & Science of Coaching
Get certified as a professional coach in 'The Art & Science of Coaching'
The Art and Science of Coaching is a coaching professionals training program accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) - one of the world's leading institutions in the field of coaching and the only one present in Bulgaria so far.
This program is perfect for everyone who has the mindset to develop people by building a career in the field of corporate or invidual coaching - be it job related or life coaching. The course helps people and teams connect, live and work with commitment and motivation.
Regardless of the fact if you are a corporate manager/ leader with the ambition to develop through coaching culture and practice or you are an expert who desires to become a professional coach, this program is perfect for you.
Start building your coaching practice as soon as the course ends! Support the people in your team develop and reveal their talents! Or work with individual clients who want to meet their goals and make their dreams come true - both in business and in personal life!
Why should I choose Erickson Coaching International?
- The course implements special approach focused on decision making and includes powerful tools which lead to excellent coaching results.
- The program will give you a whole toolbox of coaching instruments and techniques.
- You graduate with a certificate by the International Coach Federation (ICF). ICF regulates the standards for all training organizations for coaching which need to ensure high quality education so that every new coach meets the basic professional competencies.
- You gain knowledge and practical skills by world known certified and highly professional trainers with long years of experience in providing Erickson training courses.
- You take part in a program with more than 36-year history, being graduated by more than 45 000 people from all over the world.
- The course will give you structure based on powerful and effective question asking. This structure refers to the way human beings think and uses a way of expressing which most effectively builds specific, tangible, achievable and realistic results in a set timeframe.
- Each module includes intensive whole-day trainig, using practical exercises and lectures after which you will be capable of applying the learned into practice. The full course is in four modules.
- We provide effective and professional training for future coaches - you can always rely on us for support!
The course is structured in 4 Modules:
Module I: 26th-29th March 2020
Module II: 23rd-26th April 2020
Module III: 4th-7th June 2020
Module IV: 2nd-5th July 2020
Total fee for the whole program (Modules I to IV) enrollment: 4,260 EUR, VAT not included
Module Fee: 1,065 EUR, VAT not included
- 5% discount for early bird enrollment in all modules by 31st December 2019
- 3% discount for enrollment for all modules and payment by 15th March 2020
* Everyone who is willing to take part in the course can ask for individual payment plan with flexible payment conditions, depending on their preferences for participation (one, two or all modules of the program).
Contact us and benefit from special fee offers and discounts.
Contact : +359888813281
of the 15th Edition of
The Art & Science of Coaching
Predrag Jovanovic has been a part of the Erickson team since 2009. He is a trainer of The Art & Science of Coaching and Erickson’s business courses in Serbia. As an NLP Master Trainer he holds NLP Practitioner, NLP Master Practitioner as well as certification for NLP Trainers. He was the first to bring Erickson’s ICF Accredited coach training program: The Art & Science of Coaching to Serbia, the first one of its kind.
More information about Predrag can be found here.
Magdalena Giec has been a part of Erickson International Mentor Team since 2011. As a mentor, she works with Polish, French and English speaking coaches. She teaches The Art & Science of Coaching and Module V in France, Quebec in Canada and Bulgaria.
More information about Magdalena can be found here.
Dr. Zerrin Baser brings an impressive breadth of professional experience in health sector policies and project management to her career as a trainer and coach in new human technologies. She is a medical doctor, an ICF Professional Certified Coach, an Erickson International Senior Trainer in Transformational Change Management, and an Executive Coach. Dr. Baser managed a World Bank-funded project in Primary Health Care as well as EU-funded projects, and also served as a technical advisor to the WHO on health policies in primary health care.
More information about Zerrin can be found here.
Carla Benedetti joined Erickson International in 2013 to complete The Art & Science of Coaching, Manager as Coach and develop as an Erickson International Trainer.
After 15 years of experience in Management, Human Resources and Entrepreneurship, Carla completed her first Corporate Coaching Program. She started her training and coaching practice in 2007.
She is a Trainer and PCC member of the ICF (International Coach Federation), a member of the Board of Directors of ICF Italian Chapter in 2012 – 2013.
More information about Carla can be found here.
Have a look at our client reviews:
'Modules 1 and 2 were amazing! The knowledge I gained about the Erickson principles in coaching have influenced me and deepened my self development as a professional and person. Modules 3 and 4 were perfect. They have given me more insights about my vision and the application of the methods in my relationships wiht my clients.'
'I believe everything we learned in the course is very useful and complies with the goals I have set to myself - to help people and become a coach!'