The Art & Science of Coaching
Get certified as a professional coach in 'The Art & Science of Coaching'
The Art and Science of Coaching is a coaching professionals training program accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) - one of the world's leading institutions in the field of coaching and the only one present in Bulgaria so far.
This program is perfect for everyone who has the mindset to develop people by building a career in the field of corporate or invidual coaching - be it job related or life coaching. The course helps people and teams connect, live and work with commitment and motivation.
Regardless of the fact if you are a corporate manager/ leader with the ambition to develop through coaching culture and practice or you are an expert who desires to become a professional coach, this program is perfect for you.
Start building your coaching practice as soon as the course ends! Support the people in your team develop and reveal their talents! Or work with individual clients who want to meet their goals and make their dreams come true - both in business and in personal life!
Why should I choose Erickson Coaching International?
- The course implements special approach focused on decision making and includes powerful tools which lead to excellent coaching results.
- The program will give you a whole toolbox of coaching instruments and techniques.
- You graduate with a certificate by the International Coach Federation (ICF). ICF regulates the standards for all training organizations for coaching which need to ensure high quality education so that every new coach meets the basic professional competencies.
- You gain knowledge and practical skills by world known certified and highly professional trainers with long years of experience in providing Erickson training courses.
- You take part in a program with more than 36-year history, being graduated by more than 45 000 people from all over the world.
- The course will give you structure based on powerful and effective question asking. This structure refers to the way human beings think and uses a way of expressing which most effectively builds specific, tangible, achievable and realistic results in a set timeframe.
- Each module includes intensive whole-day trainig, using practical exercises and lectures after which you will be capable of applying the learned into practice. The full course is in four modules.
- We provide effective and professional training for future coaches - you can always rely on us for support!
The course is structured in 4 Modules:
Module I: 7th-10th November 2019
Module II: 5th-8th December 2019
Module III: 19th-22nd January 2020
Module IV: 23rd-26th February 2020
Total fee for the whole program (Modules I to IV) enrollment: 3,500 EUR, VAT not included
Fee for Module I: 875 EUR, VAT not included
- 5% discount for early bird enrollment in all modules by 30th September 2019
- 3% discount for enrollment for all modules and payment one week before the beginning of Module I at the latest
* Everyone who is willing to take part in the course can ask for individual payment plan with flexible payment conditions, depending on their preferences for participation (one, two or all modules of the program).
Contact us and benefit from special fee offers and discounts.
Contact : +359888813281
of the 14th Edition of
The Art & Science of Coaching
Miglena Doneva - Donchev, Associated Certified Coach (ACC)
Module I and Module II Trainer
Miglena Doneva-Donchev is a systematic and solution-focused coach (coaching both individuals and teams), trainer and consultant, specialised in personal and organizational development. She is an Erickson partner and trainer in Austria and Switzerland.
Miglena's goal has always been connected with helping others in challenging situations and supporting their personal and professional development. Her work as a consultant, trainer and coach in the last 14 years, has given her the unique opportunity to manage corporate projects for international and local clients, keeping the focus on development of the individuals as well as the whole organization. She is absolutely sure that everyone has their necessary resources to handle any situation. Using the systematic and solution-focused apprach everyone can use in the most effectve way these resources and can affect the transformational change in their life.
Nadya Mihaylova, Associated Certified Coach (ACC)
Module III and Module IV Trainer
Nadezhda has been one of the leading trainers in Bulgaria for the past 10 years in the fields of leadership and personal development. She is a dedicated Erickson Coaching International trainer of the course 'The Art & Science of Coaching'. Nadezhda has a key role in the development and expansion of the coaching community in Bulgaria.
She started having coaching sessions with both individual and corporate clients and this leads to her great experience in the fields of leadership, productivity, effectiveness, work-life balance. She is a trainer of business coaching programs and team coaching sessions focusing on business structure, vision and mission development, motivation and inspiration, planning and result-oriented thinking, ideas generation and decision making.
Have a look at our client reviews:
'Modules 1 and 2 were amazing! The knowledge I gained about the Erickson principles in coaching have influenced me and deepened my self development as a professional and person. Modules 3 and 4 were perfect. They have given me more insights about my vision and the application of the methods in my relationships wiht my clients.'
'I believe everything we learned in the course is very useful and complies with the goals I have set to myself - to help people and become a coach!'