Changing the world one conversation at a time...
Your ICF Certification
ICF сертификациятa показва на потенциалните Ви клиенти колко голяма е Вашата отдаденост на коучинга.
A few factors why coaching certification is important:
- 84% of clients value certification as a professional standard of quality assurance
- Certified coaches have higher income than non-certified coaches
- Clients who work with certified coaches report better satisfaction and are more likely to recommend their coach to others
The ICF offers three credentials: Associate Certified Coach (ACC), Professional Certified Coach (PCC), and Master Certified Coach (MCC).
To earn an ICF Credential, a coach must:
- Complete coach-specific training that meets ICF’s standards.
- Achieve a designated number of coaching experience hours.
- Partner with a Mentor Coach.
- Demonstrate appropriate understanding and mastery of the ICF definition of coaching, Code of Ethics and Core Competencies
Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP)
The Art & Science of Coaching fulfills all of the ICF’s educational and practicum requirements and supports you through the entire ICF application process.
Erickson has gone through a rigorous process of accreditation with the ICF and is one of a select few to achieve the impressive designation of Accredited Coach Training Program. Accredited programs are continuously reviewed and evaluated for excellence in curricula, core competencies, faculty, structure, proficiency, and ethics to support the highest quality coach training.
Note: Completion of Modules I – IV of The Art & Science of Coaching fulfills ACSTH requirements only. In order to complete an ACTP you need to take Coaching Mastery Program after Module 4.
Whether you are just exploring the idea of becoming a coach, or already on your way towards completing your coach training, Erickson Coaching Bulgaria is always at your disposal to support you through the whole process of ICF certification. And after it as well...