Changing the world one conversation at a time...
Help Teams to Work Effectively & Grow
High Performance Team Coaching s a 3-day course for leaders and coaches alike that want to work effectively with teams. You will learn frameworks, tools, and methods based on Erickson’s Solution-Focused coaching model and principles.
You will be able to apply these in a self-sustaining and practical way that fosters overall team productivity and communication.
Facilitate shifting team members from competitiveness towards engagement, curiosity, and mutual trust. Improve the team’s creative thinking abilities to develop long-term vision and goals. Manage projects more effectively aligned with your organization’s purpose and values.
Who is this program for?
- Team and Project Managers
- HR Managers and Business Partners
- Company coaches wanting to contribute to a productive working environment
- Company facilitators
- Everyone wanting to develop effective frameworks to work with teams
Benefits of High Performance Team Coaching for skills development:
- Facilitate team alignment and trust
- Leverage team effectiveness.
- Create team charters with mission, vision.
- Develop flexibility and foster team bonding.
- Apply visual thinking systems and tools.
- Work with the systemic nature of teams.
- Enhance co-creative relationships.
Continuing Coaching Education Accreditation:
This course is recognized by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as a course supplying a total of 14 Continuing Coaching Education Units (10 Core Competencies, 4 Resource Development).