Move Beyond Your Emotional Past and Self-Limiting Beliefs
In the Expanding Emotional Intelligence course, you will learn 9 simple ways to develop your Emotional Intelligence (EI) and create better relationships in all aspects of your life. These nine habits will help you to shift from feeling guarded and entangled to feeling centered, open and self-empowered.
The techniques in this course are designed to help you leave behind unhelpful stories and discover peace around your emotional history. By taking the Expanding Emotional Intelligence course, you will also learn how to detach from the ongoing stressful attempts at control, and discover a greater sense of playfulness and inner serenity.
With key learning outcomes of this course you will be able to:
- Use techniques including the Stateline exercise to quickly shift from a negative to a positive state and dissolve stressful triggers
- Expand your habit of gratitude by exploring contexts of appreciation
- Identify and move past constricting childhood decisions, rules, and roles
- Да стигнете до вътрешното Ви „Wonder Child“, за да се радвате на удоволствие от момента
- Practice forgiveness as a way of life, using a Fast Forgiveness technique
For the past 15 years, Erickson Coaching International has successfully taught Expanding Emotional Intelligence (previously known as Freedom to Love) worldwide. The course has been recently updated to incorporate the latest findings within Emotional Intelligence science. We are very proud to offer this course via our live interactive Online Academy, providing a paced learning environment for you to assimilate and practice the techniques between sessions.
This course is recognized by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as a course supplying a total of 20 hours of Continuing Coaching Education Units (8 of them are ICF Core Competencies).