You have unlimited potential for mental, emotional, and spiritual evolution!
During the four days of the course Deep Coaching you will explore and experience different degrees of human consciousness and self-discovery. The pathways that emerge will allow you to integrate your understanding of transformation on a deep level. It seeks to answer fundamental questions regarding our nature, who we are and the interplay between our individual function and unlimited awareness and essential self. This is achieved by learning and practicing powerful and value-based coaching methods that widen your capacity for awareness without constriction.
This unique course is based on overarching frameworks of spiritual development, taken from decades of personal growth activities and practices. Its underlying approach is based on varying spiritual paths, including Sufi and Buddhist teachings, contributing a diverse breadth of insight into what can keep us spiritually focused, and learning how to impart that deepening knowledge to others. It is an ‘Integral Transformation’ course because we will find our integrity by stretching all the four dimensions of integral awareness.
Who this program is for?
This program* is for:
- people with a background and expertise in coaching,
- people wanting to develop a niche in spiritual coaching,
- NLP practitioners,
- mindfulness practitioners or facilitators.
* The prerequisite for Deep Coaching is Module I of The Art and Science of Coaching.
Continuing Coaching Education Accreditation
This course is recognized by International Coach Federation (ICF) as a course supplying a total of 25 hours of Continuing Coaching Education Units (12 Core Competencies, 13 Resource Development).
Trainer: Marilyn Atkinson
The very Marilyn Atkinson - the founder and inspirer of Erickson Coaching International - will visit Bulgaria again to guide everyone who wants to awaken their unlimited potential while stepping into the fields of deep coaching.
Benefits of Deep Coaching for Coaches:
- Deepen and expand your commitment to your coaching practice and clients
- Widen your coaching knowledge and skillset from a spiritual perspective
- Recognize a larger flow of intelligence operating in your coaching sessions, holding both the coach and coachee in a larger field of consciousness
- Trust in a deeper knowledge supporting the coachee’s journey and open pathways for their spiritual development
- Specialize in building a spiritually-based coaching practice
- Discover how the integral Deep Coaching approach keeps you in continuous creative renewal in your work with coachee’s
- Hold different emotional states while developing the flexibility to access an unconditional ‘coaching space’ for your coachee
Benefits of Deep Coaching for personal development:
- Learn about the Deep Coaching approach to inner growth
- Explain what spiritual coaching is versus other forms of coaching
- Think about inner growth from a scientific perspective
- Align yourself (and others) to the inner, personal development journey
- Move past personal intimacy issues into deeper connection with our truth
- Resolve personal conflicts with others
- Develop higher-level thinking through a coaching vision
- Explore the inner journey as a healing passageway
- Apply alignment metaphors to the inner personal development journey
- Explore “WE” thinking as a key area where we, humanity, need to develop our sensibilities and distinctions
Fee: 1,200 EUR, VAT not included
Discount: -10% early bird discount for enrollment by 31st December 2019
Contact us and benefit from special fee offers and discounts.