Integrative Course: Group and 1-on-1 Mentorship
The Coaching Mastery Program has been created to support you in achieving your Erickson Solution-Focused Coach Diploma (ESFCD) and to prepare you for accreditation with the International Coach Federation (ICF).
Erickson Approved Mentor Coaches will support you to reach the level of professional coaching that is required for you to apply for a credential from the International Coach Federation (ICF). The ICF is the globally recognized governing agency that establishes, ensures adherence to, and regulates both standards and ethics for the coaching industry worldwide.
Upon successful completion of the Coaching Mastery you will then be able to apply directly to the ICF for your Associate Coach Certificate (ACC) or Professional Coach Certificate (PCC), if you have the appropriate total amount of client/coach hours.
All applicants for an ICF designation must pass the ICF’s Coaching Knowledge Assessment (CKA). The Coaching Mastery Program is designed to support you towards passing this online, multiple-choice assessment.
Why Participate in the Coaching Mastery Program?
– Receive Mentor Coaching from ICF Certified Professional and Master Certified Coaches. – Deepen your coaching skills and demonstrate proficiency with the 11 ICF Core Competencies at the PCC Level. – Increase your career opportunities. – Be better prepared to apply for the PCC Level of Designation with the ICF.
If you are planning to coach professionally, both independent clients and organizations will want to know your level of certification.
If you are integrating coaching into management and leadership skills, certification will be a clear indicator of your technical, professional, and coaching abilities.
After successfully completing Module IV and all components and requirements of Modules I to IV The Art & Science of Coaching, you will be awarded the Erickson Solution-Focused Coach Certificate (ESFCC) designation.
If you wish to take your coaching skills to a higher level and prepare for successful certification with the ICF at the level of PCC, the next step is to take the Erickson Coaching Mastery Program.
Upon successful completion of the Coaching Mastery you will then be awarded the Erickson Solution-Focused Coach Diploma (ESFCD).
This will prepare you to apply directly to the ICF for your Associate Coach Certificate (ACC) or Professional Coach Certificate (PCC), if you have the appropriate total amount of client/coach hours.
The Coaching Mastery Program includes:
– Four (4) hours of Group Mentoringfacilitated by an Erickson Approved Mentor Coach. These are conducted in two-hour sessions. (2 sessions at 2 hours each for a total of 4 hours)
– Six (6) one-on-one individual Mentor Sessions also with an Erickson Approved Mentor Coach. Each session is approximately one hour in length.
All Erickson Mentors Coaches hold either a PCC or MCC designation with the ICF.
Program fee: 2 300 euro, VAT not included For financial information and enrollment for Coaching Mastery Program, you can always contact us.
The Coaching Mastery Program fee includes the above described:
- Four (4) hours of Group Mentoring;
- Six (6) one-on-one individual Mentor Sessions;
- One (1) oral exam in front of two accredited mentors.